Rubber Ducky and the Rainbow Gun
A downloadable game for Windows
Rubber Ducky is a side-scrolling shooter adventure game with light arcade elements. One day, Rubber Ducky finds a Rainbow Gun and is told that the ambiguous Spikies love to be zapped, which is true. Ducky soon finds that the Spikies equally like having penguins hurled at them, experiencing exploding bananas, and being smacked with Stretchy Yaks (which are gifted to those who want them by donors).
- Side-scrolling shooter action to give the duck a meaning!
- Ten frenetic environments to give the duck some space!
- Sixteen costumes to give the duck some bling!
- Voice-acted story to give the duck some context!
- Snappy music by John and David Szymanski to give the duck some style!
- Bounce-house to let the duck spend coins drops to create squishy versions of his Rubber Ducky friends!
How the immersion works!
Rubber Ducky includes backgrounds that are synced to the music so that characters can exist inside the beat! This system helps players immerse themselves in the Rubber Ducky world by wanting to mimic the moves seen done by such characters as the floating lizards. Other parts of the game also help to immerse the player, some of which require specific knowledge of the player for him/her to take advantage of it. For the player to fully take advantage of being immersed in the game, he/she must have the following skills:
- General knowhow of anti-matter mechanics
- Liquid-like qualities
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Rubber Ducky and the Rainbow Gun (non-Steam).exe 65 MB